Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is this happening to my wife guys?

Urinary Tract Infection....Makes you feel like you have to pee all the time (not just during intercourse); However, during intercourse it would be far worse with the extra pressure. Also, bacterial infections tend to feel worse at night or when you are tired...you'll both need some kick butt antibiotics.

I like to make a correction here to everybody. The misses just corrected me on something and she is right. This problem only ( according to her ) happens when I'm on top of her. She says it doesn't happen in any other position.

No medical opinion, but if you're on top of her, you're probably putting pressure on her bladder and thus the need to go.

Just the nature of the beast man, my gf has the same prob in certain positions. If it happens all the time then it is a "pee" infection

I'll just tell you what you wanna hear.. your dick is too big man it's poking her bladder.

he he

Seriously tho.. .. .. got nothing! Interested to know if it is a UTI tho.

Sounds to me that something wrong with the bladder.
It may have dropped some.
I'm not sure though. She needs to go to the dr.

In my experience UTI I had to pee all the time. And it hurt like nothing I've ever experienced before!

Let us know what the dr. says.

Pamela said:
In my experience UTI I had to pee all the time. And it hurt like nothing I've ever experienced before!

Let us know what the dr. says.

Yep, UTIs are a BITCH.
Hmm, some women feel the urge to pee with g-spot stimulation...if they ignore the urge for a few seconds/minutes it usually subsides. However, you said your wife actually does pee, and it's not just an urge to do so, so it sounds like it may be something else like a UTI as the others have suggested..

Like I said, it only happens when I'm on top of her. Any other position and she is fine. But it doesn't matter. I already told her to go see a doc. Because I'm getting really sick of this shit. I've been putting up with it for quite some time now and I can't no more. You know, and its hard to maintain an erection when she keeps having to go over and over to the bathroom to pee and I'm just sitting there waiting like a dumbass.

Top Bottom