Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

How is it slander, RyanH? The God of teh Tanach (Old Testament) does command humans to kill homosexuals. I don't agree with that command, and that's one reason I do not adhere to Judaism, but the stament on the sign is true.
Of course, my God never said any such thing, but he sees all sexuality as sacred, so whaddaya expect? :D

BC, check out Raphael Patai's The Myth of the Jewish Race.
Jews are not a distinct racial group, though many Jews of Eastern European descent share genetic traits.
Jews today are more of an ethnic/tribal/cultural group, rather than primarily religious. This is strongly evident in how far Reform Judaism has strayed from Biblical precepts.
Again, that's only one reason I'm Pagan. :D

You are a sick man RyanH, your dad must be very proud of you.

RyanH said:
Jim--
I just think its pathetic when the white majority jumps on any and everyone who is different from them.

Particulary when those citizens being jumped on are usually law abiding citizens.

You jump on people who live in trailers and can't afford a Mercedes. You stereotype them as being impoverished.

weapon x...please cite the bible (torah?) passage where god commands humans to kill homosexuals. i'm no scholar, but i'm curious to see what it says....

decibel said:
ryanh -- i am very impressed with your views on sexuality. i feel the same way. i also believe that humanity will eventually get to a point where everyone can see things like that. of course, people like curling, plifter, outlaw and beardedclam will be riding in the caboose of the evolution train.

Uhhh.... If we're riding the caboose on the evolutionary train why is it that the fags are the people who are dying out from the big "A". Did you ever think that AIDS may be natural selection at work?

The US is not an ecological island .. Natural selection is a world wide issue .. your theory doesn't work.

reddy said:
Homophobes are usually repressed homos. Change the channel closet case.

See this kind of crap right here pisses me off. Please show cites and prove this point. This is crap.

"Natural selection at work"? Is it "natural selection" that millions of people in Africa are dying from AIDS and they're not gay? You're an idiot.

Top Bottom