Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does everyone pretend bald girlie parts are the way to go

Girl I campaigned openly on EF for the natural for years. After getting shouted down 1200 times I started avoiding the topic.

Personally I think shaved groins look freaky. I don't get why suddenly women all seem to want to look like prepubescent girls. Strikes me as a new presentation of body dysmorphic disorder. As for hygiene, you use shampoo when your hair gets dirty, you don't shave your fricking head. Pussy smells? Wash it.

I love this girl. Can't wait until she writes a book.

Girl I campaigned openly on EF for the natural for years. After getting shouted down 1200 times I started avoiding the topic.

Personally I think shaved groins look freaky. I don't get why suddenly women all seem to want to look like prepubescent girls. Strikes me as a new presentation of body dysmorphic disorder. As for hygiene, you use shampoo when your hair gets dirty, you don't shave your fricking head. Pussy smells? Wash it.

yeah i've never heard of wemmin wanting to look younger, golly that never happens!!@#@!

SHIRLINE, FUCK waxing, I used to do that on a regular but I used to get panic attacks and just general anxiety right before and when I debated on getting a script just for the appts is when I quit

SHIRLINE, FUCK waxing, I used to do that on a regular but I used to get panic attacks and just general anxiety right before and when I debated on getting a script just for the appts is when I quit

now with the lil gal you can just let the jungle overgrow the crevice!
it proly won't get used much!!!
johnny being busy and what not
:)

Reactions: ceo
i just love the bush...i guess im just weird like that...completely shaven just doesnt look as good to me...im comfortable with whatever they decide to do though...i mean its their body

smoking is such a bad habit!

I'll speak up here.. I don't pretend; I do like shaved & smooth... I shave everything too. Clean is in! My wife left a boyfriend once because he wanted her not to shave. He was German.

Charles

Top Bottom