Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does everyone pretend bald girlie parts are the way to go

when a pile of k messages to me say otherwise

totally bald is creepy bors

stop pretending its hawt

Girl I campaigned openly on EF for the natural for years. After getting shouted down 1200 times I started avoiding the topic.

Personally I think shaved groins look freaky. I don't get why suddenly women all seem to want to look like prepubescent girls. Strikes me as a new presentation of body dysmorphic disorder. As for hygiene, you use shampoo when your hair gets dirty, you don't shave your fricking head. Pussy smells? Wash it.

Girl I campaigned openly on EF for the natural for years. After getting shouted down 1200 times I started avoiding the topic.

Personally I think shaved groins look freaky. I don't get why suddenly women all seem to want to look like prepubescent girls. Strikes me as a new presentation of body dysmorphic disorder. As for hygiene, you use shampoo when your hair gets dirty, you don't shave your fricking head. Pussy smells? Wash it.

It looks better thats why. Why would I want hair down there? It needs to be clean and smooth not clean and fuckin bushy, fuck that

LOLOLOLOLOL

I dont go all natural, but balds odd to me

what pick3 said, shes def right

My dick has sideburns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks better thats why. Why would I want hair down there? It needs to be clean and smooth not clean and fuckin bushy, fuck that

You guys realize there's a middle ground between bald and amazon rain forest, right?

Thanks for the visual picture of you washing it.

I came of age in the 1970s and we had to go down on those big hairy hippie bushes, so I welcome the smooth ladies. There's no pretense to it, we really do prefer the waxed or shaved woman.

Top Bottom