Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does eating ass taste like a copper penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eating petties?

I would like to point out that the average human rectum and anus is exponentially cleaner than the average human mouth.....sorry to burst your bubble.

Not that I eat ass or anything:(:rolleyes:

Re: Eating petties?

StillGreg said:
Eating pennies is completely gross. My old girlfriend once asked me to eat her penny. I told her I thought she was sick and that if it seemed like such a good idea, then maybe she would like to eat my penny. I mean come on guys, think about what a penny is uesed for. Plus, it is all sweaty and full of lint. You all know what pennies smell like. How can anything that smells that bad be good for you? The thought just turns my stomach. The depravity of you "Between the Sheets" people never ceases to amaze me.

Now eating ass...that is a whole different deal. Back that thing up baby. Yeee haaaa!!!! Gimme some star!!!

:D
this is the greatest post i have ever read
i wish i could give you karma

My bubble.

I would like to point out that the average human rectum and anus is exponentially cleaner than the average human mouth.....sorry to burst your bubble.

Believe it or not...my bubble is still intact. Get this...that post was actually not entirely serious. The juxtiposition of pennies and asses was a literary technique intended to convey humor. I've actually never known anyone who eats pennies.

Did you also know...or at least I read this in a text once...that the human rectum/anus is actually cleanest immediately after you evacuate...hmmm.

its okay your not alone

hahaha
that post by Still Greg made me laugh my ass off.

I know what your talking about by the penny taste- my girlfriend is as clean as a bar of soap down there and it kinda taste like a penny. Weird huh? Ironically i use to put pennies in my mouth once in a while as a kid because i liked the taste. They are filthy though. i'd much rather eat a nice hot ass than suck on a penny these days.

SDRaver said:
could of sworn her ass tasted a little like a copper penny. Yeah that's nasty but that pucker starfish has to taste like something right:D :p

it may have been blood and if so it wasnt copper you were tasting because pennies have little copper it is actually iron,deal with it or dont eat ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom