Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does eating ass taste like a copper penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDRaver

could of sworn her ass tasted a little like a copper penny. Yeah that's nasty but that pucker starfish has to taste like something right:D :p

Could it be blood? Blood tastes like pennies. Any kind of anal activity can result in microtears of the anal lining. So small you can't see em, but it could maybe explain the taste?

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that. I always look for the complicated solution. Silly me!

;}

Wyst

Eating petties?

Eating pennies is completely gross. My old girlfriend once asked me to eat her penny. I told her I thought she was sick and that if it seemed like such a good idea, then maybe she would like to eat my penny. I mean come on guys, think about what a penny is uesed for. Plus, it is all sweaty and full of lint. You all know what pennies smell like. How can anything that smells that bad be good for you? The thought just turns my stomach. The depravity of you "Between the Sheets" people never ceases to amaze me.

Now eating ass...that is a whole different deal. Back that thing up baby. Yeee haaaa!!!! Gimme some star!!!

:D

Re: Eating petties?

StillGreg said:
Eating pennies is completely gross. My old girlfriend once asked me to eat her penny. I told her I thought she was sick and that if it seemed like such a good idea, then maybe she would like to eat my penny. I mean come on guys, think about what a penny is uesed for. Plus, it is all sweaty and full of lint. You all know what pennies smell like. How can anything that smells that bad be good for you? The thought just turns my stomach. The depravity of you "Between the Sheets" people never ceases to amaze me.

Now eating ass...that is a whole different deal. Back that thing up baby. Yeee haaaa!!!! Gimme some star!!!

:D

that was good.....real good!!!:FRlol:

now as for the "Penny taste", i always thought pussy kind of tasted that way, at first at least. I think there is an acidic buildup down there, she was probably really turned on and secreted some hormones down in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom