Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

galaxy

I mean, Im a hetero male and enjoy doing it. But if a girl was to squirt I wouldnt want to drink the stuff.

Just what do you girls or queers find appealing about getting gizzed in the mouth?

Like do you just see a guy and want to suck his cock and want a his hot load down your mouth?

And have you always swallowed cum? And if not, why did you want to start?

I suppose the girls who swallowed right from the beginning back when they were 17 are the ones who Id like to see answer.

Enlighten me?

Sorry, I can't enlighten you. Never swallowed cum. What I don't understand is why women would want it smeared all over their faces. :worried: Sounds more like a pron fantasy.

My guess is they dont like it they just do it so their guy wont find some other girl who is more willing. Girls are pretty competitive with alpha males, most will do whatever it takes to land one.

The non-alpha men may go their entire life without getting serviced in that manor. Its not that their girls wont do it, its that they wont do it for them.

Thats true. I did have friend who said he never got a blow job from his gf in highschool and you could tell she didnt really like him. Anyway, after they had broken up. She blew me and was really into it. So your probably right there.

Well, there is definitely a sense of accomplishment ...

And, honestly, it's nice to do something nice for someone you care about :qt:

And if you get the logistics right, it never actually goes IN your mouth, just right down the throat, so :whatever: I mean, we're only talking barely a tablespoon, here.

musclemom said:
I mean, we're only talking barely a tablespoon, here.

For the average guy. I bust really huge loads if I havent had any in a few days. Ive never met a girl who could chug down one that size, although a couple tried.

My current girl is a spitter, but even so it can be a challenge keeping it all in, LOL!

Im just glad some woman did it hundreds of years ago, told her friends how much her cave man liked it and the idea took off.

I'd say my 17.5 calves are a direct result of swallowing her when she squirts in my mouth........and the least I can do is re-pay her.

Right babee? lmao

Swallowing is how a BJ SHOULD be done.
Spitting is a quick way of saying your gross.
Painting is ok if she's showing off and playful.
Near completion jack-off...unacceptable!

Big thumbs up to MM & GG, they get it!

Top Bottom