Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

because its validation I gave him a great blowjob...and that it proves, again, that guys give better BJs than girls. The look of surprise on the dude's face when he raises right up off the bed/chair; not able to believe how great it was. :qt:

wow i find out my girl swallowed this dudes load and then i remembered the first time she blew me and she spit...what a slutty cunt

hehateme000 said:
wow i find out my girl swallowed this dudes load and then i remembered the first time she blew me and she spit...what a slutty cunt

Thats some funny shit man, I hope you are kidding though.

BIKINIMOM said:
I never went down on a man until I married my first husband.

Same here. I had no idea what the hell to expect. Man let me tell you, it is not like I love it and there are times depending on what he eats and it is not the best taste. But you know what, it makes him happy and he goes south on me, so why not return the favor. Over the years of being with him I have gotten used to it and don't mind it.
Nothing against spitters, I mean no one is the same or thinks the same...BUT damn, just sitting here thinking about it and I think that it would kinda kill the moment and possibly be a little like wtf....To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

Angel said:
.To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

exactly, or when a woman goes down but won't finish, i can fix that, take her 90% there and leave her hangin.. and i have done it..

It's great to see the women of EF being real about so many issues and concerns and at the same time, it good to see the men being respectful..

Angel said:
BUT damn, just sitting here thinking about it and I think that it would kinda kill the moment and possibly be a little like wtf....To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

You know, after reading this I thought... What if a guy were licking his girl and all of a sudden turned away and started spitting shit out of his mouth. Goes to the sink or whatever and SPPPPITT! SPLATTT SPLARGHHH. running thw water and gargling... etc... then comes back to bed. "Hey baby, how was that? You want some more?"

Would you girls appreciate it?

i enjoy doing that for my man love the look on his face sometimes he likes to bust on my face but most of the time i swallow he loves it and so do i

I'd never marry a woman that didnt swallow, what would be the point? If she was to suck my dick then spit it out or just leave a mess everytime.. ummm no

I like to eat pussy to orgasm, so i would expect the same from her

Only a few women have told me they really enjoyed this. One told me she likes the feeling of cum in her throat- that is all she said. One said she liked knowing 'her man was inside her, forever.' That is a bit kinky.

Well, there is definitely a sense of accomplishment ...

And, honestly, it's nice to do something nice for someone you care about :qt:

And if you get the logistics right, it never actually goes IN your mouth, just right down the throat, so :whatever: I mean, we're only talking barely a tablespoon, here.
a darn good response! :artist:

Top Bottom