Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do men

I believe it is strictly involuntary, kind of like a sneeze. It feels like you have held your pee for two days and finally relieve..... I love that feeling ..... I think I will get it now..

That face is strictly reserved for when the woman is watching, its to let her know shes the best we have ever had!! But when your facing the other way its a whole new face ;)
Have any of you been caught making some kind of goofy face, or been having bad sex and been caught with the biggest look of sheer boredom on your face?

SoKlueles said:
make funny faces right before they cum? I have always wondered that...looks like they are constipated:)

It's cause they're closing their eyes, gritting their teeth and trying to imagine someone else as hard as they can so they can bust :p

frackal you are just wronggggg LOL

because they just realized what a mess they've made on the sheets and on their body. Now someone has to get up and get a wet towel and clean up the gizz b4 it dries....

Top Bottom