Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did I pass this piece of ass up? Would you have passed it up?

Hmmmm....I cant wait to see if I know this lil hottie!! LOL!! I promise I wont say a word....

Id say go for it...that is if you can think you can handle the boyfriend :)

I saw ya big sis this morning..she was looking so cute w/her lil reindeer antlers on :) I bet I know this hot piece of ass....where's the pic???? C'mon...we wanna see!!!!

Golfer make sure you bring your Big Bertha Hawkeye and don't break your club if you slice or hook it once. Good luck, slam it 300 down the middle on this girl ;)

Luv2workout

She is on your level :p She is a cross between Angelina Joe Lee and Pamela Anderson but a brunette. I cant upload a pic cause im not platinum member. How else can i do this? Her bf. LOL, he cant even handle her, much less me. Thats why she keeps cumming my way. :D

JohnnyHollywood said:
Golfer make sure you bring your Big Bertha Hawkeye and don't break your club if you slice or hook it once. Good luck, slam it 300 down the middle on this girl ;)

Yeah I have been known to go straight up the middle and long. :D Thanks bro.

Luv2workout

I got in around 12:00 today i must have missed you. Fuck. I needed a spot.:)

golfer - she's on my level?? lol...all you have to do is upload the pic to somewhere and then post a link to it or get a platinum member to post it for you...im waiting.......:p

i'll try to get this thing up. If i dont ill keep it in the ride and show you at the club. Hey luvs are there any elite girls you know on here from b.r. besides yourself?

Nope...been on here for over a year and have yet to meet one..

O - yea, there was one..actually she had taught aerobics at the spectrum and was a stripper..cant remember her name though..other than that, we are the only ones :) send it tom my email and I'll shoot ya straight, although you probly dont give a rats ass if I think she's hot or not!!

Top Bottom