Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

sweetnes11

I think it is unfair that men can go top less in public. but women can't , a mans chest can turn a woman on as much as a womans chest turns men on.
Women should be aloud to go topless if she feel comfortable doing it . But NO that is indesent and we can get in trouble with the law. Whats your thoughts on that?

Unfortunately, this is a case where the evils of allowing women to go topless may far outweigh the positives. I would rather have the hotties leave sometyhing to my imagination than have Betty Fatass and her friend Thelma Boobsolow take it off without warning me first.

lol I Guess you are right, I was thinking more about when you are at home working in the yard and stuff like that. Not Going shopping topless. Oh well I thought I would just see what other people had to say about it.

Well, we can always make exceptions. May be can issue Bare Boob Permits. Just like a drivers license, you have to pass a few tests to bare em. Sign me up as chief inspector and I am easily bribed . . .

sweetnes11 said:
I think it is unfair that men can go top less in public. but women can't , a mans chest can turn a woman on as much as a womans chest turns men on.
Women should be aloud to go topless if she feel comfortable doing it . But NO that is indesent and we can get in trouble with the law. Whats your thoughts on that?
Interesting question - I first wondered this when I was about 12. The answer, I guess, is social and cultural morés - the same reason that, as you say, it is all right in some cultures but not in ours. Similarly, in some cultures it is very acceptable for a woman to breast-feed her baby in public but in other cultures it is not.

Snarf said:
Well, we can always make exceptions. May be can issue Bare Boob Permits. Just like a drivers license, you have to pass a few tests to bare em. Sign me up as chief inspector and I am easily bribed . . .

I would be first in line to get permit, I know i would get one with no problem

Top Bottom