Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

SoKlueles said:
I dont give red karma.....but...i do go nekked in my yard washing my car...the neighbors stop and stare and even take pictures...but I dont care...if they sag, I just throw them over my shoulder and go on.....thats the thing to do....work with what you got....:)
'LMAO

FuckMeInDaGoatAss said:
I'M HITTING YOU WITH SOME RED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:mad:

:D

THAT'L LERN YA!!

you show him

I am not trying to be rude ,but your name has me confused? do you own goats and want someone to fuck them or are you saying you have a goat ass and want to be fucked?

jubei said:
You can't even give karma. Funny all of you people with 20-50 posts are telling me where I can post. Red karma for all of you, try and give me some back.

what kind of karm you have is unimportant , Anyone that raeds anything you have to say can see the kind of answers they will get from you, nothing but immature name calling, so you don't count as a voice on here, for me and a few other. So untill you have somthing intelligent or funny to read. I personally will not respond to you.

Oh by the way your name calling can start now, but for the love of all that is holy please use different names, the ones you have used already are getting boring.

corythosaurus said:

Where does this drivel come from? Ignorance, immaturity, jealousy, stupidity? All of the above, maybe.

Comes from the inevidable dangers of building a trailer park over a hazardous waste dump.

Damn his inbreeding mother/sister to Walmart Hell!

Good one athos, original too. I guess there is alot of that going on in detroit.

For something even funnier try saying that to a random Italian in your area and see how fast he smashes your face.

Athos said:

Comes from the inevidable dangers of building a trailer park over a hazardous waste dump.

Damn his inbreeding mother/sister to Walmart Hell!

lmao , some time the truth has to come out.

sweetnes11 said:
I think it is unfair that men can go top less in public. but women can't , a mans chest can turn a woman on as much as a womans chest turns men on.
Women should be aloud to go topless if she feel comfortable doing it . But NO that is indesent and we can get in trouble with the law. Whats your thoughts on that?

I Agree...it's another one of those double standards....If I want to run out to the mailbox with just my jeans on....I can't....I have to get all strapped down first. I hate feeling tied up all the time. For Men it's...No Shirt, No Service.....For Women, It's No Shirt...Jail time...What the F*^#! I understand what you are trying to say....

Re: Re: why cant women go top less

NorthNPrincess said:

I Agree...it's another one of those double standards....If I want to run out to the mailbox with just my jeans on....I can't....I have to get all strapped down first. I hate feeling tied up all the time. For Men it's...No Shirt, No Service.....For Women, It's No Shirt...Jail time...What the F*^#! I understand what you are trying to say....

Thank you for understanding, that is exactly what i was trying to say

jubei said:
Good one athos, original too. I guess there is alot of that going on in detroit.

For something even funnier try saying that to a random Italian in your area and see how fast he smashes your face.

I carry a gun, piasan.

Top Bottom