Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

I agree that women going topless should be allowed. If a man goes topless he's not considered to be disrespecting himself. Anytime a woman does anything remotely sexual she's considered to have no morals and yada yada yada. I wonder what makes people so stupid? As for not wanting to see saggy boobs, I see alot of men with saggy boobs and that ain't pretty. I just don't look at them. I could also say that really ugly people should walk around wearing a mask because I don't want to see them but do I let stupid stuff like that get to me? No.

go to greece or something and go topless- there are reports (many many many) reports of men perving on nudists at the beach and masturbating in the bushes

sometimes the bastards dont even do it in the bushes- they come within 10 metres of the woman (partner/family or not) and blow a load

sounds great doesnt it

now if a nice looking girl wanted to masturbate over seeing me topless the elast the she could do is ask if i wanted to watch, or better yet helpout (rubber gloves of course)

anyway, go do your thing. youwont hear a peep out of my corner :)

Of course that stuff doesn't get to you mystique, you're too fucking sad to even go out and interact with people. I don't understand, when would this be a problem for you?

Make ugly people wear a mask? You're an idiot. I really would like to put you out of your misery but laws prevent me from doing that...just like they prevent women from walking naked through the mall.

jubei said:
Yeah bitch I would look at your ugly ass and beat off...right. Who the fuck are you? My guess is some stupid, ugly bitch who wants attention so badly that you want to go topless. Fuck you die slow.

First of all you have no idea how I look, or my education level, or my personality. You need to grow up and stop calling people names. I'm not calling you names, because that is immature, I thought there is an age limit to be able to post on elite. You shouldn't play with daddys computer.

sweetnes11 said:
I didn't ask if i could put my tits on the internet for people like you to beat off .

Damn...

So it's safe to assume I won't be getting a 4x8 glossy in the mail now?

I want pics too sweetnes....even if jubei doesnt.

Jubie Do you have anything that is worth reading?? All you do is call people names. That is not an opinion that is just calling people names. I never said I wanted to walk around the mall topless, I was talking about around your own yard. Have you ever took your shirt off because your hot ?

Top Bottom