Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

See.... that is what i said at the start of this tread.....we have to leave something for imgaination......Hi Mr. Black!!

Seeee he missed us both....

While I was wrestling with a big grizzly bear with my bare hands, the only thought that motivated me to continue on was getting back to my computer so I could chat with Klueless and Gymgurl.

i think you should be allowed to wear or not wear what you choice on your own property or in your own house but then agian that is just me and i am a little crazy:mix:

in New York State, women can go topless in public (beach street whatever) as long as not acting lewd/sexual or done for commercial purposes. of course in NY, most women are afraid to walk down the street even when wearing a burka and a crash helmet, so no rash of topless women here. law was passed about 10 years ago if i recall.

jubei said:
Do you have any class or self respect?

Yes!! I have lots. Can't a person have a little fun?
You need to lighten up . Life is to short to be mean all the time.
I didn't ask if i could put my tits on the internet for people like you to beat off . I just ask for peoples opinion ,Not to be judged by you or anyone else in this place. I post on here to have fun,and to learn things.

Top Bottom