Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

jubei said:
Why are you still posting you fucking little kiss ass dipshit.

BTW...

Thanks for the bad karma.

I sent you some good in return.

That's another lesson that t******* U***** should have instilled in his young guppies.

You must not know much about martial arts. My sensei taught me kumate and kata...thats it.

You can't send any karma good or bad BTW.

What the fuck is a dobak? What makes you think you anything about karate? You sound like a moron.

Lmao Klue , I Feel your pain..
Hows that sling working out, is it holding them off the floor? If it is maybe you can get one for the other boob and you won't have to have surgury/ lol

We love you Jubei and Athos...make peace....cuz its almost thanksgiving:) gobble gobble damn my boob fell out again....brb

jubei said:
You must not know much about martial arts. My sensei taught me kumate and kata...thats it.

That's it?
Shinning example, guppie.

You have no clue how foolish you sound with that statement.

What the fuck is a dobak? What makes you think you anything about karate? You sound like a moron. [/B]

...and you sound like a child after a few lessons at the "Y".

A shinning example? LOL

A dobak is the uniform used in tae kwon do. In karate you wear a gi you fucking idiot. I have been to private seminars with the highest ranking go ju kai sensei in the world (9th dan), and you think you're going to tell me whats up? Give me a fucking break.

WTF do you know? You're just an internet loser who hits on all the girls on EF and makes up bullshit expecting people who don't know any better like Soklueless to agree with you. Plain and simple your a fucking dipshit.

jubei said:
A shinning example? LOL

A dobak is the uniform used in tae kwon do. In karate you wear a gi you fucking idiot. I have been to private seminars with the highest ranking go ju kai sensei in the world (9th dan), and you think you're going to tell me whats up? Give me a fucking break.

WTF do you know? You're just an internet loser who hits on all the girls on EF and makes up bullshit expecting people who don't know any better like Soklueless to agree with you. Plain and simple your a fucking dipshit.

Two days ago, you didn't know what I made a referenced to, guppie and I quote, "What the fuck is a dobak". Now you're teaching Korean to me. That's rich.

Here's a clue:

Nobody here on EF gives a damn about your alledged martial arts training unless you and I decide to sell tickets for a death match on top of the Ambassador Bridge.

I used to love squaring off with you arrogant, overconfident underestimators like you on the mat but alas, I'm getting too old for that.

Peace brother and remember that knowledge is more than just breaking a piece of wood.

Top Bottom