Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why America is a pussy

nikolai_bolkov said:
If Radio Shack is the best we can do in the domestic electronics division, we have a long way to gone before self-sufficiency.

:D

GE, Motorola, TI, Intel, Dell, Compaq, HP, etc.......we dominate in every market, numb nuts....Radio Shack doesn't even make their own products..they resell.

Please, have you really checked out the technology we have developed. We have developed it all. We supply the plans and parts and have a third world country build it.

We invented the tv, vcr, dvd, etc Japan the digital watch.

If it were not for us, the world would still be in the stone age rubbing two sticks together. (metaphorically speaking, before someon like RyanH chimes in)

The point is, I would rather have radio shack than the basic afghan radio electronics store.

chesty said:
Yes, and it has come back to haunt us. Yes, Nit you have a point.

The latest rounds that get me steamed is the 320 million in aid to them. Are we nuts? We will be giving this food to the enemy (Taliban) Jesus, I mean come on, this is ridiculous. If we want to win their hearts over, go kick the shit out of the Taliban, teach them to be self sufficient (like we did with Japan) and then they will see the error of their way.

We helped Japan rebuild and never even came close to wiping out who they are and what their religous beliefs are. So that argument is mute.

Yes, we have little kittens in power, Colin and Condaleaza being the biggest, then Rumsfield and then Bush, I sure hope they are gonna start this party with a big bang and end it that way too.

This is true what you have said . Simply put if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. Even children need a good old fashion ass whipping to steer them straight again. But don't just end it with that, but teach them how to be independent. Good point.

Top Bottom