Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
Shave it, shave it all of. It tastes much better with no hair and if you want me to suck on anything it better be shaved. I don't want fur in my mouth. You wouldn't.

Yeah and if you look anything like your avatar AMP I'd like to see you shaved nice and clean. Man what I could do to/for you.

I do my face and chest every morning before the shower.
then in the shower do my abs, ass, and balls.
I fucking HATE body hair.

if I were at all tan, which apparently I can't do, then I'd do the legs and arms too. But since I'm pale, it just looks really freaky when they don't have hair. evidenced at many swim meets around the country in the winters.

jennifer said:
I can't help to think, that shaving your goodies seems like such a "happy" thing to do, sorry.

I guess If I liked to suck on them, they would need to be shaved so I don't floss my teeth with the pubs.

But honestly------I prefer my guys all natural, I like a little hair--its the differences between men and women that attract me to men. The veins, the strength, the height, and yes, the hair.
Thank u Jen , glad that u wouldnt want to put me in a pink dress either. Id shave (not some parts tho) but thankfully ive never been asked and actually offered once. BTW , waxing your nuts is dangerous. Don't do it.

Top Bottom