Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
Re: First Time Shaver here...

Symmetry said:
I shaved my shit about a month ago...

the balls looked sweet as hell... and my gf suckled on them more readily... but....

when the hair started to grow back it started to itch like crazy... poking me all over and shit
You just gotta keep doing it bro...hell, especially if your g/f liked 'em that much!

Do it once/week minimum, or even every 2-3 days to avoid the itchy stubble. Your skin around the area has to get used to it and that itchy feeling should go away pretty soon. After that it's no biggie at all.

I can't help to think, that shaving your goodies seems like such a "happy" thing to do, sorry.

I guess If I liked to suck on them, they would need to be shaved so I don't floss my teeth with the pubs.

But honestly------I prefer my guys all natural, I like a little hair--its the differences between men and women that attract me to men. The veins, the strength, the height, and yes, the hair.

DO NOT! REPEAT !DO NOT USE NAIR UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED A TEST AREA! Had a roomate a few years back, tried the nair technique. Broke out in huge blisterlike puss filled disgusting, right out of Alien zits--- And wasnt even on suspension!!!!!
Take care with your Jacobs boys! I highly recommend a trimmer! This shit can cause bad reactions.

coyote

Trimmin the balls

I am an experianced ball trimmer. But, shaving your balls with a razor is absolutely crazy. I would NEVER take a real razor to my balls. HERE IS WHAT TO DO.

First go to Target and buy yourself a personal timmer or a set of clippers. When you get home, get a bag and fill it up with ice. Put the bag of ice on your balls for about 1-2 minutes, until your ball sack is tight as hell. This will make trimming your balls ALOT easier. All of the hairs on your balls will stick up when your balls are tight. Then take the trimmer/clipper to the shortest setting and WALLA your have clean balls that are ready to be licked.

The key here is the bag of ice. When your balls are hanging the hairs are VERY hard to trim. Try this and i'm sure you'll agree that it works great.
'
Enjoy

Yeah that Nair shit BURNED the hell outta me too and made me break out. Made my lady break out too. We dont do that no more! Im interested in that Neet or Veet... whatever though.

It all comes off as my ladies find a shaved cock VERY intreaging, I think they like it because it reminds them of when they were young and playing "Doctor" with the first boy they ever saw naked, Besides all the hair is a turn off for a great head job. It's amatter of personel hygiene. 7inches and no complaints.

Top Bottom