Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
Happy said:
Hey, ern
I would go w/ a Brazilian wax.lol. For those of you you who don't know what one is-- I guess when you have it done (probably mostly women) you lay on a table and put legs all the way back between your head. The people who do this procedure,(usually people at a salon or something) will lube up your crotch and ass with really hot wax. They let it cool for a bit and then start tearing away at ya!!:eek: :bawling: I guess it leaves you bald as a baby every square inch down there. I would do a little further inquiring about this, though. I am still not positive if it was just someonejerking me around. Best of luck, Bro.

I've been waxing for years, everywhere below my chin :D! It definitely hurts the first few times but your follicles seem to desensitize bit by bit and it hurts less every time. PLUS your hair takes weeks to grow back and when it does, it grows back baby soft!

My boyfriend loves how soft I am and has started doing it himself now - started with his chest, moved to arms, underarms and legs, and now does his whole pubic area ("Brazilian" the whole thing, including balls and between the cheeks) He says most painful spot to wax was around his bellybutton.

Result? No stubble, no ingrown hairs/pimples (use an aftershave lotion), so soft you can't stop touching it!!!!!!

Another thing: if you go get this professionaly done (as I certainly recommend - there are techniques to learn! - If there is interest I'll write a bigger post on DIY tips) there is a numbing spray made by a company called Gigi who specialize in epilatory products that makes a big difference, ask your salon if they use it. And don't be embarrassed - many salons do this for bodybuilders and exotic dancers all the time. Chances are good your ass won't be the first to smile back at the esthetician who's got the honors.

Besides, aren't you big tough boys used to a little pain?

;)

Re: Honeynut's post

OK, I've had my chest waxed before w/not desensitizer and it hurt like a bitch. My chest was red and irritated for about 24 hours, then it was fine afterwards. Crappy thing was that the hair started growing back in just to stubble in just a week or so. I found it not to be worth it for that reason and also the cost since it didn't last as long as I had hoped. Now, maybe it hurts less each time and eventually the hair growback will be delayed and finer, but...

NEVER would I go through the obvious paid of having my groin and/or ass area waxed! So girls get bikini waxes, so maybe that part would be tolerable, but waxing your balls??? I cannot imagine someone smearing wax on my dogs, applying the paper and yanking! I'd probably either pass out or want to knock the living shit out of the person doing the waxing. Those dogs would be yelping in pain!

:eek2: :bawling: :mad:

Thanks, but this guy is sticking to the good old Mach3.

First Time Shaver here...

I shaved my shit about a month ago...

the balls looked sweet as hell... and my gf suckled on them more readily... but....

when the hair started to grow back it started to itch like crazy... poking me all over and shit

Awesome..

I am a big fan of shaving myself. It's nice to get some feedback from all you boys n' gals!
Thanks, and keep on pumping.
Happy:alien:

Every week I take the blade and my woman does the same...there's no way in hell I'd wanna see my girlfriend with the Amazon down there and I assume she thinks the same...shite you don't wanna be spitting out pubes for Christ sake...you wanna feel skin

Last edited:
It takes a while to get use to, but i would never go back to NOT shaving down there, can't beat the smooth feel, so my girlfriend says.........lol:p

Top Bottom