Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
did you guys/girls catch last sunday's episode of "sex & the city"? one of the story lines was about the red headed one complaining about going down on her hairy boyfriend, later on she was shaving the guy clean.

I've been reading the replys and many of them say that the chicks dig it. I've been shaving for a couple of years now and no one even seems to notice. I've mentioned it to a couple of girls I've been with and they each said something like "Really? I didn't even notice." So, I really don't think they care all that much.

i would take that more as an indication of the girl's lack of erotic experience than any personal remark directed at you.

sounds like you are dating southern babtist virgins! they are truly ice cubes!

rnch said:
i would take that more as an indication of the girl's lack of erotic experience than any personal remark directed at you.

sounds like you are dating southern babtist virgins! they are truly ice cubes!

No, no Baptists that I know of, but they may as well be. I do know that the girls I've dated have certainly had issues with their sexuality. Either that or I'm just a freak because I've never been with a girl who gave me half of what I want in bed.

LOL.......not an uncommon problem, i'm sorry to say.....i have long suspected there is more bragging and wishfull dreaming going on here than actual facts......reminds me of the old joke "how do you get a nymfomaniac to stop doing it? you marry her!"

I use Neet lotion. Doesn't burn like the Nair does. I learned this from a german girlfriend who recommended Veet when I was stationed in Germany. US version is Neet. It also smells a lot better than Nair. I have been using this for 8 years now. No problems and much safer than a razor.

:D

thanks to you guys I shaved em yesterday with ther good ol Mac 3.
Now has anyone else found that for some goddamn reason they get a boner to rival the devil himself? I am pretty well endowed so I have been told, then I shaved the damn bastard and went wow....where did it all come from? (was that almost a pun?)...I am just so much hornier and normally I am quite well controlled, do it when I'm told, roll off when I'm told to...you know...like most guys ad then bam, loooose my hair and I'm transmogrified into a goddamn sexual tyranosuarus...anybody else?

sahved balls ......................hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey ppl ..................taz not me sayin so ...........taz mah girl ....n she loves em shaved clean !!!!

hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe:fro:

I never did just until about 2 weeks ago! My wife likes it and I feel cooler down there! I shave them regularly!!!:smash:

Top Bottom