Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
How the hell do you shave your nutz? I cut myself damn near every day when I shave my face I cant imagine shaving my nutz with a razor, they idea is a good one but I cant imagine shaving them. I dont know what you guys are like but I am not on any gear and my nutz hang a good 5 inches, atleast. That’s a lot of area to cover. How long does it take to shave them? I am going to give this a try but I surely don’t want to nick the sack :bawling:

Honest Ern said:

LMAO. Okie doke. I'm taking photos right now. Do you want to see it from different angles??

Maybe you should post some pics, some diagrams, some detailed drawings, and a painting or two.
:)
(If you know how to draw, that is...)
Later Babe,
Calico

I groom my section with a buzzer on level 1. shave the outline to skin and Nair the crack of my ass right op to the sac every week. (Keep the nair away from your sac. please.) I do this because it feels cleener and I dont kiss girls with pubes stuck between their teeth.

A friend told me to fill the bathroom sink with hot water and then add a bottle of Nair to the water. You are then supposed to sit in the sink. There is no way in hell that i am going to try that.

"From a girl's experience...may I suggest Nair."

Dammit!!!! This is the fifth time I have had to post this"

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO NAIR YOUR NUTSACK!!!!!

such an important lesson. I think it will go on my signature quote to warn the uninformed

Oooooh boy, great balls of fire!

yeah that doesnt feel too good. for anyone who has used nair on their legs and a dab gets on the ball sack. ouch.

Top Bottom