Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who shaves their balls clean?

Who shaves their balls?

• I would never shave. I go natural.

Votes: 34 4.9%
  • An occasional trim before a date or something.

Votes: 227 32.6%
  • Shaved clean to the skin regularly.

Votes: 435 62.5%

• Total voters
I shave pretty much everything clean (except my legs).......really love that feeling on the day you shave......and girls LOVE it. I definitely notice much more sensitivity and enhanced feeling "da area". I was considering waxing my chest, though (instead of shaving)......but I don't have much information on that though.....anyone out there that does that hurt alot.......is it expensive, etc? I wouldn't touch my boys or anything south of the waist w/ wax though........razor only! My $.02.

-rvd_brock

BodyByFinaplix said:
Sometimes I leave some pubs just above. Girls seem to be alot more eager to give me head when I'm shaved.
damn straight, tex..... trimmed and groomed pubes and smooth balls gets almost as much tongue action "down there" than between my lips!:p :bigkiss: :horny:

I shave them clean.The old lady likes it that way.She said hairy balls are musty balls and I dont do must balls

LMAO at all the guys who won't take a mach 3 to their nuts but will trim them with an electric machine that has pointy teeth! That shit scares the fuck out of me! So instead of a little nick with a razor (which has never happened to me) that machine could tear into your nutsack and never let go!
F that, me and my smooth balls are sticking with the razor!
UD

i do it periodically since i hate hair. body hair is friggin disgusting. i was very fortunate to date a girl who had never been touched and she had never shaved at all, it was the worst thing in the world, then i made fun of her for it just kidding around and shes shaved ever since to the best of my knowledge. and she liked me being completley shaved also.

under_dawg said:
LMAO at all the guys who won't take a mach 3 to their nuts but will trim them with an electric machine that has pointy teeth! That shit scares the fuck out of me! So instead of a little nick with a razor (which has never happened to me) that machine could tear into your nutsack and never let go!
F that, me and my smooth balls are sticking with the razor!
UD

Yeah, no joke. The electric razor has pointy teeth and a blade that moves side to side under them and you'll glide that along your junk? I'll use a little beard trimmer one with a #1 gaurd to trim up, but the Mach3 is the only thing that touches the sack. Just be gentle.

Top Bottom