Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's on your mind?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Who would you like to sleep with in real life and in star/fantasy land?

Fantasy:
Dude who played Sawyer in Lost
Dude from the movie Chasing Papi
Dude who plays Morgan in Criminal Minds

Real World:
Bag boy/cashier at Publix/super market
Maintenance guy from my Apt

:evil: :)

just one!!!!! Every store, mall, restaurant, gas station there's always one.
But there are 2 at my gym that I'd love to mount like a moosehead on a wall.

Fantasy:
Always Keanu Reeves, Paul Rudd of "I Love You Man", Benicio del Toro- as raggedy as he looks, and Josh Hartman.

Real world:
I met a guy last week that really reminded me of my last lover that went chill on me out of feeling guilty. This guy is just as sweet and nerdily pleasant looking. I want to eat him for dinner.

A guy at my gym: He is the GOD of all hot guys that have that intellectual look. He actually was one of my prospects, but he wasn't attracted enough. I'm surprised he even wanted to meet me. I warned him he was NOT getting Ms. Perfect. I think he did it out of curiosity. It was his first meeting that way. Anyway, didn't know he was going to be at the gym I chose for it's convenience. I had a hunch though since I knew he lived in the area, but was really crossing my fingers he didn't. I turn red w/embarrassment every time I see him. He's sooooo good to look at though. It's almost worth the routine humilation of of seeing him and remembering how we got acquainted. I want to tell him- I don't do that stuff anymore!!! LOL!

fantasy:lead singer in pussycat dolls,jessica beil and alba same time :).the list can go on for pages

real life:megan,local girl with these big titays and small waist..but i cant stand her personality,or her"type"people get under my skin

Top Bottom