Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's on your mind?

My fantasy would be Brett Farve.

My "real life" fantasy would be this hot guy at the gym. We talk casually at the gym and he will spot me every now and then. He is built and hot, but also nice, intelligent, and doesn't act like he is 25.

Real Real life would be my wonderful husband who is also hot, nice and intelligent and only occassionally acts like he is 25.

Rebecca D:stilleto:

Fantasy - Olivier Martinez in the movie Unfaithful b/c I can rewind/replay that sex scene in the stairway like 100 times & it never gets less hot
and Daniel Sunjata from Rescue Me/The Devil Wears Prada/Sex and the City/Law & Order bc Id do him in a heart beat

Real Life - There's a HOT personal trainer at my gym. I'm pretty sure he's an idiot, but his dick probably still works so that's fine for sexual purposes

Real Real life - I haven't had sex with the guy I'm seeing now yet, but we went surfing on our first date and I've been lusting after him ever since. *sigh* He's probably the hottest man I've ever dated and more importantly - smart, sweet and funny. And also my ex, because he's good in bed, hot and I still love him to death.

Last edited:
then i say u go for it ozzie fuck that dude and take her..tell her to drop the zero and get with the hero haha

Aww. She'll definitely realize it eventually. We always do.

My confidence with my last boyfriend got pretty low. I loved him to death, and if he were to want to try things with me again and I could be sure he'd treat me correctly, I'd probably even go back. But at some point a girl realizes a man is never going to change, even though they want to believe he will. I was blamed for everything that would go wrong in his life, even if it was something there's no way I could've controlled, like things with his work. It seems you've realized that when a girl's confidence gets that low, they think they need the man they're with to be better.

But just keep treating her right and one day, she'll wake up and realize there's no reason she should keep being upset over a guy who doesn't treat her well or want her for anything besides an ego boost when there's a guy out there who would. :) I promise.

Top Bottom