Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who likes young pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaGilicuti said:

recently been talking to this girl. age is a MAJOR issue with her. why is it that girls take so much pride in their age and get offended if you think they are older? who really gives a shit?

and yes, young puss is good, but so is old.

Not to be rude, but you said that you've recently been talking to me? I don't have a clue when that would have been, maybe you can fill me in, because I don't even know who you are?????----and age isn't a MAJOR issue with me AT ALL---I was totally being sacastic, apparently you didn't catch that

I'm only 21, but have always dated older women....with a few exceptions. I don't like the immature bullshit.

Yep, the young ones sure are good, nice and slim, tight bodies, BUT most Ive encountered are very immature/Phsychotic. Haha. No win situation until I find a nice 22yr old.:)

The young stuff looks great...But an older woman knows how to move that thing and she gets into it more. No thanks on the teenie boppers.

:fro:

I like them young , dumb and full of cum- young pussy is the only way to go after 25, most pussy lips and tits start sagging to gravity, age, and decreased hormones- Young Pussy rules:angel:

What kinda fuckin question is this???? What straight dude doesn't wanna hit 17-21 yr old pussy????!!!! Hell, at that age she's probably only had about 10 or 20 dicks in her. The problem with pussy that age, is talkin to the bitch when you're done with it............then again, that's the problem with chicks of any age

jennifer said:
Not to be rude, but you said that you've recently been talking to me? I don't have a clue when that would have been, maybe you can fill me in, because I don't even know who you are?????----and age isn't a MAJOR issue with me AT ALL---I was totally being sacastic, apparently you didn't catch that
I don't thik he meant YOU Jen...sounds like he's talking about some girl he's talking to/seeing. He probably just quoted you because you asked about age.

Anyway, just like any guy wouldn't turn down a 17-21 y/o, neither would they turn down such a sexy woman like you. :D

HamHock said:
What kinda fuckin question is this???? What straight dude doesn't wanna hit 17-21 yr old pussy????!!!! Hell, at that age she's probably only had about 10 or 20 dicks in her. The problem with pussy that age, is talkin to the bitch when you're done with it............then again, that's the problem with chicks of any age
10-20??? Why kind of f*ckin' sluts do you nail man? Hookers? You say "only 10-20"? If a girl 21 or under has already had anywhere near 20 dicks in her, then she's got probs. And if a 17 y/o has already had 10+ dicks in her, then she's got major f*cking probs. My last g/f is 26 and she's nailed about 18 guys and I almost wouldn't date her because of it. 'Course she was older than me, we didn't have anything serious and now she's outtie, but I still consider her a slut. And she sucked in the sack. Don't know how she got her # up that high to begin with. :)

RealDeal said:
10-20??? Why kind of f*ckin' sluts do you nail man? Hookers? You say "only 10-20"? If a girl 21 or under has already had anywhere near 20 dicks in her, then she's got probs. And if a 17 y/o has already had 10+ dicks in her, then she's got major f*cking probs. My last g/f is 26 and she's nailed about 18 guys and I almost wouldn't date her because of it. 'Course she was older than me, we didn't have anything serious and now she's outtie, but I still consider her a slut. And she sucked in the sack. Don't know how she got her # up that high to begin with. :)
If she admitted to 18, its probably more like 40 or 50. Chicks is ho's nowadays and the only ones not gettin it worn out are the ugly ones----and even then..... You must believe the shit chicks tell you like, ".....oh I've only had sex with 2 or 3 of my boyfriends and that's because we were in love...." Yeah right, they left out their boyfriend's 5 best friends, the neighbor, 3 roadies and a soundman at the last BackStreet Boys concert, 4 dudes they met in the bar that said they should be models, Habib at 7-11 because he hooks her underage ass up with beer, that dude at the mall that looks like Justin Timberlake---just because, and don't even get me started on how the little innocent princess behaved during Spring Break....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom