Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who licks armpits??

I see your point about it probably being as clean as "other parts"...but I don't know the arm pit just seems uhhmmmmm "gross". Never tried it though so I won't knock your fetish. But I probably won't support it either.

:fro:

I wouldn't consider it a fetish, I don't get off on it on its own. It's just a sexy teaser like getting your ear nibbled, in my opinion.
Now, you mentionned chickens. I loooooooove chickens :supercool:

I've passed my toung across my last girlfriends whole body. I even licked her eyeball. She kind of freaked for a second but she eventually laughed about.

i'll lick them; prefer them shaved/trimmed, but in the heat of the moment of the armpit is attached to a great bulging bicep/tricep and the chest is massive, yeah, I'll do some muscle worship with my tongue that will go up there into the pit.

Good god, that's disgusting!!!!!! I'm pretty open to things and can't say I'd never do it, but I can't think of a good reason to right now.

And no, not into licking ass either! I'm not into eating shit, thank you very much.

all depends on the lady i'm with and how hot she gets me. The scent of a woman drives me wild, yum yum, it's all good

Top Bottom