Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who licks armpits??

There's nothing better than chewing on a German womans armpit hairs. (German, because there the only women in the world who don't shave them):fro:

Yes.
She had used deoderant. My mouth curled up like a sand paper swiss roll and I nearly choked on my own tongue....we are still together...she has still one more armpit left.
This also happened when licking her neck.....but it was not quite so bad....she had used perfume....and again my tongue died.
I have never had sex with an arm pit though...I will now try it and report back.

licking an armpit is cool as hell! but only when your girl doesn't use roll on deo, which tastes worse than soap. If you like licking anus why not armpit? to me ther's something naughty and sexy about it especially the smell

I think pit licking is a really Dom/sub thing....I'm very dominant and enjoy having subs lick my hairy pits.......little pigs......

Nothing better than having your face buried and pressed against all of the muscle groups that merge in the pits - raw and ripe scent and sweat rolling down. Makes me hard to even think about it. Bring on those pits Bull69 and musclepig.

Makes doing the pec deck hard in a whole new way!

nothing gross about it

It feels really good, I love doing this because no one usually goes there, it's ultra sensitive, highly erotic. WeaponX said it best... Pheromones, baby!! :p

Never done it...don't think I will either....Will lick just about everything else but I have no desire to try that, nor do I see it as erotic.

Difference between erotic and kinky:

Erotic - use a chicken feather.
Kinky - use the whole damn chicken!

:fro:

a chicken feather?? lol
ewwww cooties

I don't know a single girl who doesn't shave or wax her pits. I know a lot of guys who shave their pits too. Even hairy, on a guy I think it's a realy sexy spot. Guys, seriously, how many women have ever touched you or kissed you there? It's erotic because not many people do it... and come on, you're going to tell me their ass is cleaner than their armpit?

Top Bottom