Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who licks armpits??

The many scents of a woman can be intoxicating, and I will lick a woman's armpit if her musk incites me to do so. I do not dig on a woman with hairy underarms, though.

When you truly see a woman as beautiful, nothing she produces is foul (except poop, of course! :D )
Her every scent is a signature of her reaction and interaction with/to you. MMmmmmm.

johnny o

I have licked my girlfriends arm pits just to let her know that i thought her entire body was sexy. Only did it like once though. She doesnt ever smell so it wasnt nasty or nothing.

Nothing woring with a little arm pit licking here and there.. actually, I don't think there is anywhere on my gf's body that I have not run my tongue over...

It all tastes good to me...

Thought of it is kind of replusive but if you eat pussy/ass then you might as well lick a pit. Never tried it myself though:rolleyes:

Not me.

But if your girl uses an anti-perspirant it would just dry the fuck out of your tongue and taste pretty nasty wouldn't it?

Top Bottom