Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who hear cheats on their girlfriends?

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH

I couldn't do it!!! Dammit...I love my girlfriend too much. While the thought was very exciting, I know I just wouldn't be able to look her in the eyes again. I know she loves me and I guess any woman who NEVER turns me down for sex of any kind, keeps me emotionally balanced and truley cares for me is a good one. It doesn't hurt matters that she's a hottie either, but oh well...a boy can dream can't he....

Re: AAAAARRRRGGGHHH

mtgbill said:
I couldn't do it!!! Dammit...I love my girlfriend too much. While the thought was very exciting, I know I just wouldn't be able to look her in the eyes again. I know she loves me and I guess any woman who NEVER turns me down for sex of any kind, keeps me emotionally balanced and truley cares for me is a good one. It doesn't hurt matters that she's a hottie either, but oh well...a boy can dream can't he....

Despite my advice earlier,
you prolly made the right choice.
Just don't tell anyone I said that.:fro:

Binky said:

So you'd turn down free, no strings attached sex
from a girl???
Hmmm O.K.:rolleyes:

Yes, I would. I've done it. Last year I was in a long distance relationship and I never cheated on her. And there was plenty of opportunities. Shit, man, I'm in college. No strings attached sex is fucking easy to find around here. Hell, it's harder to find strings attached sex than it is to find a one nighter.

Grizzly said:

I'm in college. .

Ahhh....That explain's it.

Wait till your 30's
And you've been out and married / divorced
later in life, you are gonna wish you'd have banged
everything in sight now.
Trust me.

Binky said:

Ahhh....That explain's it.

Wait till your 30's
And you've been out and married / divorced
later in life, you are gonna wish you'd have banged
everything in sight now.
Trust me.

Well, assuming that is the case, then it would make the most sense to only casually date people and not to have a girlfriend until you've banged everything in sight. If you're going to commit, then commit for fuck's sake.

As for being divorced, I don't plan on being divorced ever. I know, I know no one ever plans on it, but I'm not going to. I can't even imagine trying to find a good girl at the age of 30. I figure that if they're already getting fat and gross in their late teens/early twenties what are they going to look like in 10 more years of drinking beer and eating pizza. And even the ones who manage to stay in shape now are going to get out in the real world and start coming up with that lame "oh, I'm too tired after work" excuse and they'll get gross too. That's why I've got to find the girl I'm going to marry within the next couple of years. Keep the old finger crossed.

Ok, I lied. That's the only way I'll get divorced. If my wife gets all fat and gross she can kiss my goodbye. I don't put up with that "Oh, I found my man so now I can let myself go" bullshit.

Top Bottom