Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who hear cheats on their girlfriends?

mtgbill

I never cheated on my girl, but I have a very nice opportunity to. Morally wrong, but ooohhh so good!! I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons. It's one of those hey let's just fu@k no strings attached, O.P.P style, I won't talk if you won't. I'm finding it very hard to find the cons... Yes I love my girlfriend & have been together for over 2 years, but sexually I can't EVER get enough! What about you guys?

Don’t cheat on your girlfriend, look, this chick might be a hottie, but she will probably just be a one day’er or nighter, if ya know what I mean, and what if your current girlfriend does find out? You will probably loose her.

Man, don’t be a fool, you wouldn’t like it happening to you.

Anyway, you must not love ya girlfriend too much if you are getting tempted to cheat on her.

You know what? If a guy ever cheated on me, I’d make him pay, fucking big time. I’d make the cunt go through fucking hell.

Cheaters are fuckheads.

out more women than I can count (because I don't know how to count that high) there have been very few that I haven't totally f-----d up, either you do the doing or they will... and so the story of our lives continues... make me proud f--k over

Cheaters are fuckheads... yes we are honey and this is not a personal attack but you live and learn and you WILL learn, some guy just like me will teach you after high school

Last edited:
just do her, if you are thinking about it you probably need to do it. Either you will realize it wan't as great as you thought and your relationship with your girl will be better or you will realize what you are missing and save your self two more year of fucking the same girl every night.

I cheated on my gf.. well.. i got 2 gf's right now. But before i got my 2nd one i didn think i loved my first one cause i was mad (i was tryin to get back at her). Now i really do love my first one so i gotta try to dump my 2nd one.

NICE!

See, the thing is is she just wants to F, yes a one time thing just to find out what I'm all about. Hey, that's fine by me...no emotional strings, nothing, just a good F. I see what all the guys are saying and I have to agree...

See, the thing that women don't understand is it's a purely physical need, that's all. It's not like I have any intentions of leaving my current, but when a women offers it just because...SHIT that's not something that I don't think I could pass by. I would want to kick my own ass cause I know 2 weeks from now I'll be crankin it saying damn I wish I did...Ugh, did I mention that she is FINE, I mean she was a model for a while...FINE!!!! See purley physical......

bro your not even ques it.... look the fuck ZZGod has blesseld u so

just do it
I mean her ask her if she got a friend.... Email me I'll thank her for being a home fuckherupper.... go my son do the wrong thing

Is this a trick question?? because most people know that men don't admit to cheating..I know I would never admit to it..lol

Top Bottom