Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has boned a chick on AAS?

Have you ever hooked up with a chick on AAS?

• Yes, I have and I loved it!!

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Yes, I have and it was nothing special

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I haven't and I never will.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • No, I haven't and I can't wait to meet a bitch all juiced up!!!!

Votes: 54 37.0%

• Total voters
T

T-Matt

I have a date tonight with a woman I met at my gym. We chatted it up a bit and she admitted to being on 100mg Primo/wk and 10mg of Anavar/d.. You guys should see this chick, her back is amazing!!! Her ex b/f got her on low dose Primo/Var cycles.

I have never actually had sex with a chick on AAS. I was just curious, how many of you have and what was it like?

T-Matt

I'm out guys. I'll let you know how it went.

Big Cracker, bro, I know you hooked up with one in your time, you have to have a couple crazy stories of bitches on a gram of test/wk or SOMETHING:)

T-Matt

no, but I bet her vag has biceps or some shit, be careful bro!!!!! Let us know how it went, if u can still manage to type.

T-Matt said:
I have a date tonight with a woman I met at my gym. We chatted it up a bit and she admitted to being on 100mg Primo/wk and 10mg of Anavar/d.. You guys should see this chick, her back is amazing!!! Her ex b/f got her on low dose Primo/Var cycles.

I have never actually had sex with a chick on AAS. I was just curious, how many of you have and what was it like?

T-Matt

Most women I have known on AAS are sexually aggressive,,,,have fun!!!!

T-Matt said:
I'm out guys. I'll let you know how it went.

Big Cracker, bro, I know you hooked up with one in your time, you have to have a couple crazy stories of bitches on a gram of test/wk or SOMETHING:)

T-Matt

I boned a pro bb bitch and 1 fitness chick that everyone here has heard of if they followed the 90's scene. (I'm not gonna name drop-so don't ask.) Truthfully the pro bb was a freak-but I didn't really enjoy myself. It was a big change from the starving 110 lb bitches w/ fake tits I was used to banging cuz she was 145 ripped. I think she raped me. lol The fitness chick was a total hottie-but had a kid and chain smoked cigarettes. Her alter ego was the polar opposite of how the magazines portrayed her and her kid was never mentioned. She was much more fun in the hay-except the bitch was constantly on me to get her recreatrional drugs. Normally this is fine by me-it only makes the sex nastier-but she could party me under the table. I'd rather not get laid if it's gonna cost me more $$$ in drugs than a night with a mid grade whore would cost. Overall the only types of girls I can compare fitness/bb chicks are strippers. With the hot looks come more issues than the magazine rack at Barnes & Noble. I have enough of my own to deal with thanks.

Oh yeah, Lenda Murray was guest poser at a show I was in and backstage she eyeballed my crotch and said "I'd lick dat!" in a ghetto voice. Does that count for anything???

And when I won The AAU Mr Arizona this Miss Universe Hwt champ named Heidi something(she's one of those scary super big bb chicks that sell "shmo" wrestling videos)was handing out trophies. She gave me the wettest sloppiest kiss only a labrador retriever could outdo. It totally caught me off gaurd cuz all the other guys that placed got tiny pecks on the cheek. Her 5 o clock moustache actually burned my lip. I must've looked surprised cuz the audience was cracking up when she laid it on me. The funniest part was my gf at the time was in the audience and watched the whole thing. She actually felt sorry for me cuz the chick(or shim???) was so nasty. :p

Top Bottom