Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has boned a chick on AAS?

Have you ever hooked up with a chick on AAS?

• Yes, I have and I loved it!!

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Yes, I have and it was nothing special

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I haven't and I never will.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • No, I haven't and I can't wait to meet a bitch all juiced up!!!!

Votes: 54 37.0%

• Total voters
solidspine said:
I liked Corey, but just too macho, saw her something, she is like 6 foot.

Racheal is a babe,

Will have to rent that flick.

Definitely,, I was born right before she won that, but she is smokin still...

BigCracker said:
I love how the new feminist movement says it's OK for a girl to be as big of a whore as she wants to be without fear of ridicule or beratings. If so, great. Lets have things equal across the board then. So that means no more alimony or vaginamony paid to women, no special consideration for women in the workplace(maternity leave is no more), and fair and equal treatment as males when it comes to adult females molesting minor students. In addition those saved parking spaces in front of Wal Mart for expectant mothers/mother w/ kids need to be eliminated. I deliberately park in those spaces myself. Why? Because it would be chauvanistic of me to think women that are prego or have kids are somehow less functional to the point where they "need" a closer parking space to accomodate them.

I love how chicks pull the feminazi card when it suits them and cry "but that's not fair cuz I'm a girl" when it doesn't.

Here's how a confident woman treats her man(a broad generalization):

1. Girl pressures guy for marriage.

2. Guy delays.

3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.

4. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.

5. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.

6. Guy is in despair. Capitulates to marriage.

Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

Sign me up! Not!

LMAO!... :)

This thread is fuckin hilarious!

solidspine said:
I liked Corey, but just too macho, saw her something, she is like 6 foot.

Racheal is a babe,

Will have to rent that flick.

My attorney back in IL fucked both Cory and her sis Cameo. I guess sisters do share everything???

And I think that Silverhawk flick is on Skinimax or Blowtime all month-usually early AM. From what I remember it wasn't exactly Braveheart-quality-but entertaining none the less. Then again I like women's prison movies so don't blame me if it sucks.

BigCracker said:
I love how the new feminist movement says it's OK for a girl to be as big of a whore as she wants to be without fear of ridicule or beratings. If so, great. Lets have things equal across the board then. So that means no more alimony or vaginamony paid to women, no special consideration for women in the workplace(maternity leave is no more), and fair and equal treatment as males when it comes to adult females molesting minor students. In addition those saved parking spaces in front of Wal Mart for expectant mothers/mother w/ kids need to be eliminated. I deliberately park in those spaces myself. Why? Because it would be chauvanistic of me to think women that are prego or have kids are somehow less functional to the point where they "need" a closer parking space to accomodate them.

I love how chicks pull the feminazi card when it suits them and cry "but that's not fair cuz I'm a girl" when it doesn't.

Here's how a confident woman treats her man(a broad generalization):

1. Girl pressures guy for marriage.

2. Guy delays.

3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.

4. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.

5. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.

6. Guy is in despair. Capitulates to marriage.

Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

Sign me up! Not!

something tells me you and I would have a blast over a couple of beers.......classic shit, you're my hero here at EF!

redsamurai said:
something tells me you and I would have a blast over a couple of beers.......classic shit, you're my hero here at EF!

Thanks bro-let me know if you're ever in the 480.

MXEng10 said:
back to the thread, I think most women bodybuilders arent that bad. he only one I would probably never do, even with a pair of 30 pack budweiser goggles is Trudy Ireland. I think she may even be bigger than me, not sure, but insanely ripped and big time nasty!!!

"puke noise"
Man dude! I know Trudy! Very nice lady but man o man! Skin is reallllly rough to where it hurts her in competition....Bet you would not do Michelle Falcetta either! OUUUCH!
http://www.graphicmuscle.com/index.cfm?go2=contests_competitor&CompetitorID=9513

This girl Kathy Johannson http://www.amg-lite.com/?view=http://www.fbbproject.com/KathyJ/Pics/Kathy5003.jpg was all over my girl at Jr Nationals in 2003! I was like please God, I do everything on my own without asking for help...just this once....he did not...she said if it ever happens again though!!!!!! :qt:

Quad

And this thread is awsome!

Quadsweep said:
Man dude! I know Trudy! Very nice lady but man o man! Skin is reallllly rough to where it hurts her in competition....Bet you would not do Michelle Falcetta either! OUUUCH!
http://www.graphicmuscle.com/index.cfm?go2=contests_competitor&CompetitorID=9513

This girl Kathy Johannson http://www.amg-lite.com/?view=http://www.fbbproject.com/KathyJ/Pics/Kathy5003.jpg was all over my girl at Jr Nationals in 2003! I was like please God, I do everything on my own without asking for help...just this once....he did not...she said if it ever happens again though!!!!!! :qt:

Quad

And this thread is awsome!

holy crap. Kathy Johannson is hot. lolol

Top Bottom