Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has boned a chick on AAS?

Have you ever hooked up with a chick on AAS?

• Yes, I have and I loved it!!

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Yes, I have and it was nothing special

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I haven't and I never will.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • No, I haven't and I can't wait to meet a bitch all juiced up!!!!

Votes: 54 37.0%

• Total voters
T-Matt said:
First off.. Cracker.. :lmao: You're a crazy fuck, I love ya man!! lol!!!!!!!

Guys. OH MY GOD..
Ok, so, I went straight from my office to pick her up at her apartment for dinner. I knock on the door she comes out in a robe with her hair soaking wet smelling of cucumber melon Bath and Body Works lotion. I look at her like WTF? Why aren't you ready? She smirks back at me. I walk in. We look each other up and down, she licks her lips, I smirk back. Afterwards there is about a 10 second ackward silence. I say "Well, go get ready, I'm hungry." She's like "Ready? You mean you actually wanted to go out to dinner?" I said, "Yes, of course. I want to find out if you're more than just a pretty face." She gives me that "Oh HELL NO, you didn't just say that" look. She smirks and says "Yeah, I'll bet if I took this robe off you'll see that I'm more than just a pretty face." So, I go "GEEEZ, sloooooowwwwww downnnnnnnn this relationship is moving waaaaaaaayyy too fast for me. I'm not just a piece of meat, I have feelings too ya know? Besides, I don't even know if you can kiss yet." She walked right up to me and right before she kissed me, my phone rang!!!!! It was IMPECCABLE timing! lol.. Of course, I answered it, it was one of my clients who needed me to explain the MTA Option Arm to her (for the 5th damn time!) While talking to her I'm sitting there mentally fucking her. I give her the "Shoe, go get ready" look.. So, clearly frustrated, she walks into her room and slams her door.

If that woman didn't get ready in 15 minutes! She comes out in this SEXY ass short baby blue spaghettie strap dress and matching heels with a strapless bra. So, we head out and jump in my car and on the way to the restaurant she's like "hey, can we stop by 7-11 so I can get some grapefruit juice?" I laughed my ass off because I immediately knew that she hadn't taken her var yet!! "I was straight up and I said, ah, so, you have a meeting scheduled with Ms. Ana huh?" She just laughed her ass off and and thanked me for giving her that tip..

So, we pull into a 7-11 and she bends down to pick up her purse off the floor and her left tit almost fell out, I rocked up, she looked at me and knew I saw that and she went right for my cock.. She was like "Ohhhh yeah... She started licking her lips real fast, she stroked it a few times, she shook her head "yeah" so, she smiled and went into 7-11 bought some grapefruit juice. She got back in the car, took out her pill holder, popped her var, chugged some grapefruit juice, and immediately put her hand on my cock and started rubbing it. She unbuckled my belt, unfastened my slacks, zipped down the zipper, pulled down my boxers, my heart was pounding.. She was like "Matt, I thawed out some filets for us." I nodded. She sucked my cock all the way back to her place. She mentioned that my cock tasted so good. (I put some cherry flavored lotion on it before i left ;) ) I slowly slide my finger up under her dress and under her sexy ass lace black thong and OMG it was dripping up in there, it was soooo tight...

We get back to her place and as soon as we get in and she closes the door and locks it, she goes right for my cock again, she ripped off my shirt (busted the bottom two buttons on my Tommy Bahama shirt!!!) She starts deep throating and gagging and moaning.. She then pushes me against the wall and pulls her leg up and pins me there and I slowly slide my hand over her leg and ass and then under her thong which was stuck to her soaked pussy like she was secreting elmers glue.. I pick her up and take carry her to her bed and lay her down gently.. She stands up pushes me on the bed and slowly takes off her dress. OMG.. her body was perfect... Abs, small veins on her forearms, amazing definition, perfectly tanned body, no tanlines, 23 inch waist, 5'6", no tramp stamp, she was perfect. She then kneels on the bed and slowly crawls on top of me and pulls off my pants and boxers and just starts going to town, deepthroating the shit out of me, sucking my dick like it was an olympic sport. She grabs my hand and brings it to her hair and clamps it down on her hair like sh wanted me to slam her head down on my cock, so, I do it.. She takes it like a fucking champ!!! I slam it down as hard as I can and start thrusting my pelvis into her and she doesn't even gag, just takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get so fucking horny that I just pick her up like a bench press, put her down, get up, hover over her and pull her panties off, lick her from her ankles down her inner thighs, admiring every inch of her body all the way down and I just go to town on her perfect clit.. She starts squirming and trembling and moaning like I was pounding the fuck out of her.. After eating her for 5 minutes, she goes "Baby, I want you in me NOWWWWWWWWWWWW' I fight her hands grabbing me trying to pull me up and i just flicker my tongue and suck that shit as fast and hard as I can as her moans get louder.. So, eventually I get up, pull her to the edge of the bed, lick my hands, moisten up my dick and flick it on her stomach and rub her clit with it and TRY to slide it in.. After fighting with it for about 45 seconds, i'm finally able to get it in all the way, i try to pull it out and notice THE MOST AMAZING SUCTION IN A VAGINA I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I pull it out slowly and i moaned like i have never moaned before.. she moans.. I just realized that i just penetrated the best piece of ass I have ever had.. So, I slide it in and out slow a few times and just start pounding away at that shit.. She orgasms in 4 minutes!!!!! She creams all over her bed.. so, I pull her closer to the edge of the bed and put one leg up on the bed and slide it in straight down into the vagina and I'm able to touch her cervix!!!!! so, I start killing that shit, pounding her cervix, she comes again within 5 minutes.. Her entire body is trembling, her lower back is moist, beads of sweat roll down her breast, man, I can just remember a split second where I realized that I was the horniest I had ever been in my life..

Well, long story short, we fucked for 3 hours.. She orgasmed 6 times, I orgasmed twice.. Guys.. you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to fuck a girl on AAS..

WOW..

WOW.. I am :luxlove:

T-Matt

I have a similar story but it involves a midget nun and a 7 lb french poodle.

redsamurai said:
Gina Davis.....I'd tax it like pontius pilot! There's a couple female bb'ers that are unbeleivable.......but Lenda Murray? Oh god no.....she's a monster. With no makeup it's seriously hard to tell if she's a man or woman. I draw the line there....when there's no clear dilineation of gender when you look at the face.....I'm cool. But if the girls has a feminine face, even if she's rather muscular.....I'm down! god.....go to cindyphillips.net this is prime real estate......her offseason pics are unreal.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! She is smoking!! Thanks, K for that!

T-Matt

BigCracker said:
Bro-thats one big scary bitch. Her clit-weiner is probably as big as your cock. Fucking 6 ft 3 in heels King Kong lookin' and shit. She had these huge braids in her hair that reminded me of the alien/monster from Predator. I kept waiting for her camouflage to kick in and to get decapitated by a flying sawblade. lol I guess she likes that white chocolate? I better start working on my John Cena impersonation. West Si-eed! In ya face on TNT we takin ova!!! Ya heard!

Seriously bro-could you fuck a girl that can squat and bench press more than you? lol How about if she pisses while standing up? Where do you draw the line?
I am not SCEERED! I can out lift her and I weigh more. Clit weiner I am not sure??? have you seen it? I am good with a little enlargent there...plus my cock is enourmous so I am not jealous. Makes it more sensitive when its a little swole! PREDATOR BRAIDS! LMFAO! Whatever though, her voice is okay and I have seen her in person many times and thought she was attractive especially given her age. Also remember I am with a national level middleweight and masters national overall champion so....I like muscle.

Quad

*shrugs shoulders* What can I say? :biggrin: I'm having a great day. If any EF member is in the St. Pete, FL area anytime hit me up and we'll go out and you can take notes......

T-Matt

Top Bottom