Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has boned a chick on AAS?

Have you ever hooked up with a chick on AAS?

• Yes, I have and I loved it!!

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Yes, I have and it was nothing special

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I haven't and I never will.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • No, I haven't and I can't wait to meet a bitch all juiced up!!!!

Votes: 54 37.0%

• Total voters
Most womens clits go back down after their cycle subsides. Some dont get affected that much. Just depends. But the bottom line isnt come pharmaceutical fetish but do you like sex with the woman?

al420 said:
On my way........

I'm right behind ya bro, I wanna see those legs in person.. She might even let me rub some cocoa butter on them.. :qt:

T-Matt

al420 said:
On my way........

lolol

I live in Sierra Vista - about an hour outside of Tucson. If you're in the area - go to the Cochise fitness center. that's my gym.

every once in a while I go into Tucson for something, so I stop at the gold's gym there. David Henry works out there every day between 3-6pm.

I have not been with a girl that was on AAS...yet. but being that i am a bodybuilder and find muscular females very attractive, it might happend. I will at least try to get a girl that is somewhat muscular and healthy. I wont go asking them if theyve done drugs or not. As someone said, most who have been with a girl on AAS dont know it themselves.

Top Bottom