Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To who ever is e-mailing male EF members pictures of my penis...

... from a hushmail account... I just want to let you know that you are a fucked up individual, and even though you think its funny, you are clearly a closet homosexual.

Oh, better hope I don't find a way to track your IP. I'm crazy enough to pop you with a 168 gr sierra match at 500 yards or so, so that no one sees me. That is all for now.

hahahah... dude that is some funny shit.....

who ever it is please don't send that shit to me.... lool

BodyByFinaplix said:
... from a hushmail account... I just want to let you know that you are a fucked up individual, and even though you think its funny, you are clearly a closet homosexual.

Oh, better hope I don't find a way to track your IP. I'm crazy enough to pop you with a 168 gr sierra match at 500 yards or so, so that no one sees me. That is all for now.

perhaps the problem here is not someone sending pictures of your penis out, rather that you put a picture of your penis on the internet in the first place?

BrandonXJ said:
perhaps the problem here is not someone sending pictures of your penis out, rather that you put a picture of your penis on the internet in the first place?

Oh so it was you. Hmmm....

BodyByFinaplix said:

you just incriminated yourself obrly

My problem with it is that the way its being done makes it look like I'm doing it. That is not cool. I'm not the type of person who does that sort of thing, and if I did I would admit to it.

actually you are the type of person who would do that, but you're right you'd admit to it

Top Bottom