Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who are all the sexy Guys on EF?

Onerep's pic when he went fishing was DEAD sexy!! OMG!!

I'll need more pics from the others to decide....

Well Becomings Avatar, from us "average guys" everywhere. Thanks :)

Maybe Ill get really luck one day and find a beautiful, sexy woman like you who thinks a guy like me is sexy.. heh.

Olsen Twins Banger said:
im probally the best looking guy on EF, im that guy that other guys wish they could look like, no joke im a stud

Bullshit, I'm sexier. I have to turn down women all the time.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Well Becomings Avatar, from us "average guys" everywhere. Thanks :)

Maybe Ill get really luck one day and find a beautiful, sexy woman like you who thinks a guy like me is sexy.. heh.

awww, well thanks.. i'm not very beautiful or sexy.. pretty much just average too.

curling said:
Bullshit, I'm sexier. I have to turn down women all the time.

That doesn't count... you visit college station often. If you have a penis, and come here its only a matter of time before an attractive girl offers to have sex with you. If you are sexy though, the offers are much more frequint.

You know the point some try to get across to women? "Just because men want to have sex with you, does not make you sexy?" Well the same expression could apply to any college town, "Just because women offer to have sex with you here, does not make you sexy."

velvett said:
HA!

You should know from experience.

:devil:

Zing!

lol lol lol

Top Bottom