Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where's the strangest place you've made love?

Mr. Black said:
Was out rollerblading on the trails, then started fingerbagin her while we were blading and decided to fuck, hopped off the trail and plowed her in the bushes.

lol i knew you would have a good reply

AAP said:
He actually had a real casket set up in his guest bedroom. Had organ music piped in and shit.

This isn't that uncommon, just weird, or is that the other way around?

nowhere

CipherLock said:
This isn't that uncommon, just weird, or is that the other way around?

All of the above.

I mean, I can see and understand it if you were like, a goth bitch or something.

This dude I picked up, had a Wall Street Job, clean cut, immaculately dressed, he was married with 2 kids (wife and kids were at the grandparents that weekend), very attractive guy. Great kisser too.

Took me back to his place and said "let me go upstairs for a second." I said ok, he goes up, the organ/church music comes on and I wait... I wait... I wait.... about 15 mins later I go up and find that fucking coffin. He comes out of the bathroom naked and informs me that he likes to get fucked in the coffin. Then says he has one more thing to do and he will be ready. I noticed all kinds of cream and makeup and shit on the bathroom counter. He tells me to go back downstairs and come back up in 10 mins.

I go downstairs and go out the door. Fuck that. He was probably going to come out of the bathroom all made up like a damn corpse.

It terms of actually having sex and busting a nut... it had to be when my ex sucked me off in those Sky Cabs (cable cars) ride at Six Flags.

Top Bottom