Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the most interesting place you have masturbated?

buffer1 said:
that I would like to see :p

haha

where have you done it?

K to you when I reload in a few hours

I've also done it in a car while driving, in my van while sitting in a drive through (covered up), into the urinal at work, sitting at my bosses desk after hours, standing right in the middle of the kitchen floor, with my parents in the next room, while my Mom's friend watched me. I masturbated a girl, while standing in a roller rink, by the concession stand, & in a stairwell at school.
I admit it, I'm a perv. Never where I could be seen by kids though.

ive masterbated while driving, public shower, public hot tub, in a tree, standing outside at night, pretty much the same places ive had sex, exept the tree, now that would be damgerous. a friend of mine that was in the navy used to rub 'em out while sitting in the torpedeo room.

yourmomgoestocollege said:
Probably in the car while driving. I used to have a Jeep that was up off the ground a little higher than usual.

you gotta crank it up to 70 and right when you're about to go you let go of the wheel and turn of the headlights, that shit will bug you out!!!!

Top Bottom