Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where is the oddest place you have ever masturbated

HYOOGEMOFO

I know it might sound sick, but everyone does it.

Mine would probably be at work in the bathroom

or

One time I was driving my truck and started thinkin about my girlfriend and then I whipped it out and twisted one off, it is all good cause my truck sits up pretty high and no one could see what I was doing.

In the can at the Sears Tower, at a Notre Dame football game, and in my 10th grade science teachers office while taking a make up exam, and on on 6 floors of the library where I went to college.

Carp out................

well my gf gave me A handjob in her parents van, while they drove, and we were sittin in the back, of course we had blanket over us, but they could plainly see us. does that count.
oh, and i have also rubbed them off at work, in one of those stalls. shared an office with a hot red head, so this was a daily routine for a while. i would hate it when somone would come in and sit in the stall next door. youd have to stop, and wait till they leave. anyways.......

A Student

I knew a guy in college who was a grad student/teaching assistant. He had an fine-ass student in his lab who was very smart and a real goober who complained about every grade, etc. One time when he was grading exams he came across her paper...literally. He was so upset that she got an A that he jacked off on her test and let it dry. She noticed the stain when he passed it out to her in class but he didn't offer any explanation for it.

Top Bottom