Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you are out at night talking to girls... does this work?

You have no integrity if you have to trick someone into giving you a chance or into bed. It's pathetic.

Give the poor fellas a chance and they wouldn't try so hard then, an arsehole like myself without effort gets attention (I'm not a complete ass though lol), so if like afew of those women stopped trying to talk guys like me, maybe they wouldn't need to try and fake it?
Maybe it's them trying that gets em know where :/
Umm, guys that a nice acting like assholes or assholes because atleast they're genuine? Lol
Time for a new thread! :D

Give the poor fellas a chance and they wouldn't try so hard then, an arsehole like myself without effort gets attention (I'm not a complete ass though lol), so if like afew of those women stopped trying to talk guys like me, maybe they wouldn't need to try and fake it?
Maybe it's them trying that gets em know where :/
Umm, guys that a nice acting like assholes or assholes because atleast they're genuine? Lol
Time for a new thread! :D

Faking that you're an asshole actually makes you an asshole. There is no faking it; don't fool yourself guys.

Faking that you're an asshole actually makes you an asshole. There is no faking it; don't fool yourself guys.

Yeah best advice is be yourself
And come across genuine and be confident about yourself! And you'll get there, don't try be someone your not, it's spotted a mile way and shows too, n women don't want a snake shredding it skin, they want a man.

Yeah best advice is be yourself
And come across genuine and be confident about yourself! And you'll get there, don't try be someone your not, it's spotted a mile way and shows too, n women don't want a snake shredding it skin, they want a man.

exactly :)

Top Bottom