Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you are out at night talking to girls... does this work?

ZKaudio

Plat Hero
Platinum
So when I was in a relationship, I never gave a shit about whatever conversation a girl would strike up when at a bar/club... this seemed to yield a result of constant success (although unwanted and unaccepted)
I realize this is a stereotypically successful approach, but in the real world, do any of you guys truly ignore and degrade women in your first conversation with them and actually get results? Women... wtf is wrong with you?

I just treat women the same way I like to be treated. I don't ever degrade or intentionally ignore, that is a level of "game playing" I just don't want to get into. I initiate conversation, and I'll even carry it, but if a girl doesn't show any interest intially I'll give up and then of course sometimes that makes them come around, but its not giving up with the intention of drawing more interest from her, its giving up because I don't feel like wasting my fucking time.

I tend to rely on my looks. Not many girls refuse a good-looking guy being friendly to them, its what they're at the club for.

I reckon all this 'neg' stuff is a mindfking tool for guys who aren't particularly fortunate in that department. But hey, if it works it works.

flat out degrading doesn't work. but throwing a joke out there or busting balls does

if you're an asshole off the bat, you're just an asshole. if you're a funny, charming guy with asshole tendencies...then you'e the man

This is what works:

PICK3 puts his pinky finger in his drink then touches his shoulder
PICK3 puts his pinky finger in his drink then touches the hawtie's shoulder

PICK3 says, "hey lets go back to place and get out of these wet things" :)

This is what works:

PICK3 puts his pinky finger in his drink then touches his shoulder
PICK3 puts his pinky finger in his drink then touches the hawtie's shoulder

PICK3 says, "hey lets go back to place and get out of these wet things" :)

what is his response?

Reactions: bw1
Top Bottom