Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you are out at night talking to girls... does this work?

So when I was in a relationship, I never gave a shit about whatever conversation a girl would strike up when at a bar/club... this seemed to yield a result of constant success (although unwanted and unaccepted)
I realize this is a stereotypically successful approach, but in the real world, do any of you guys truly ignore and degrade women in your first conversation with them and actually get results? Women... wtf is wrong with you?

no you save this for when its necessary not off the bat unless she turns out to be the type of gurl that response well to it

I tend to rely on my looks. Not many girls refuse a good-looking guy being friendly to them, its what they're at the club for.

I reckon all this 'neg' stuff is a mindfking tool for guys who aren't particularly fortunate in that department. But hey, if it works it works.

What if were not all as good looking as you?

good looking takes you only so far..a bad attitude or an ego is a dead end immediately. Nice white teeth, a nice physique, nice light cologne, a great butt and and some really nice arms works incredibly well.

Oh, when it comes to conversations...don't talk about yourself, brag, even swear. Like a guy with some class, intelligence and sincere. Those that think a woman likes to be trashed talked to....no. May work with the Daddy-issue girls.

You want to meet a woman, just introduce yourself...pick up lines are amusing and if you use them, use them as a joke instead of actually thinking they work. Confidence is nice but most take it too far. Sincere, interested in knowing about you...it works well.

good looking takes you only so far..a bad attitude or an ego is a dead end immediately. Nice white teeth, a nice physique, nice light cologne, a great butt and and some really nice arms works incredibly well.

Oh, when it comes to conversations...don't talk about yourself, brag, even swear. Like a guy with some class, intelligence and sincere. Those that think a woman likes to be trashed talked to....no. May work with the Daddy-issue girls.

You want to meet a woman, just introduce yourself...pick up lines are amusing and if you use them, use them as a joke instead of actually thinking they work. Confidence is nice but most take it too far. Sincere, interested in knowing about you...it works well.

I agree. Good post!
Less is more is a good motto to have I think.
Unless you are ugly and need to charm your way in, but those guys are usually naturals at it.

less is more, you are correct. Quiet confidence as I put it. Be up on topics also. Nothing is a bigger turn off than a great looking guy or a really nice guy that talks illiterate, horrid teeth and a bad attitude.

The cologne thing guys: we do not need to smell you 4 minutes before you arrive. It is made to be clost or intimate. Rule of thumb is just clean body hygiene is enough i:e; shampoo, hair gel, body wash smell...just light. Follow what a woman does and spray your cologne into the air and walk through it..keeps you from overwhelming yourself.

looking at them as you talk is pretty important...you want them then you better give them 100% of your attention, not looking for the next bang job as you speak with her.

I go out with my girlfriends all the time and my friends are quite gorgeous...guys are a constant flow to the table and you will be amazed at how we view you. Rico Suave' is not the move...actually the nice guy approach works well, you can spot the player in less than 1 word just by body language. Obviously this is just mine and few others opinions...but every bit of knowing counts...

I am blessed to live in Thailand where AAS are over-the-counter, and being white is enough to lure 18-22 year old women. If you are white and good-looking- well, hold onto your testosterone because you are going to need it bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
less is more, you are correct. Quiet confidence as I put it. Be up on topics also. Nothing is a bigger turn off than a great looking guy or a really nice guy that talks illiterate, horrid teeth and a bad attitude.

The cologne thing guys: we do not need to smell you 4 minutes before you arrive. It is made to be clost or intimate. Rule of thumb is just clean body hygiene is enough i:e; shampoo, hair gel, body wash smell...just light. Follow what a woman does and spray your cologne into the air and walk through it..keeps you from overwhelming yourself.

looking at them as you talk is pretty important...you want them then you better give them 100% of your attention, not looking for the next bang job as you speak with her.

I go out with my girlfriends all the time and my friends are quite gorgeous...guys are a constant flow to the table and you will be amazed at how we view you. Rico Suave' is not the move...actually the nice guy approach works well, you can spot the player in less than 1 word just by body language. Obviously this is just mine and few others opinions...but every bit of knowing counts...

I like that....
Good stuff!!:supercool

I'm just myself, I'm a really blunt person, which gives me alittle of a "asshole" sound but I'm pretty good looking so I have them coming to me, but if I see a really Beautiful one I'm all over her, my bluntness and honesty gets alot of attentions from females, no matter where I am lol so that "asshole" thing works well, but I don't do it on purpose, the real blokey behaviour and good looks, fit always do me well, so don't ever over do the asshole thing lol

Though combine good looks you could get away with it, I've told chicks outright i don't like em, and when asked why, i've given my honest opinion and they love it o_O i don't get why women are just spastics lol
But aslong as they see me as a real man and my behaviour as attractive n what not, then good right lol.

Top Bottom