Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you are out at night talking to girls... does this work?

Mag knows the deal. Being real goes a longgggg way.

I think the problem with lots of guys, aside from being pussies and afraid to approach, is that they complicate things for no reason.

Its simple really.
Be real and say what you mean and what you think. Know how to have a good conversation. Look the best you can possibly look regardless of what you were born with. Make sure you touch them but in a non creepy way.

If you have a halfway decent personality that's all you need to do really.

and they get a few drinks in them and act as if they are god's definition of beauty and try and play that role....

Word.

You: "Hi, My name is.."

Her: "That's nice. So anyways Cindy, so I was at his house.."

You = Standing there now looking like a dork.

r

What works--and not sounding like a dick, but looks obviously help....if a girl is smoking hot, it's amazing what just going up to her and not being a fuckin cheeseball and just being yourself can get you....don't try and be the playa of all playas and do some mind game, or with some cheesedick line....amazing how far, "hi, my name is .... I just wanted to come over and say hello!" will get you...especially if she is with all her friends

My biggest pet peeve is when the nasty bitches are out, and it's dark so you can't see what an ugly smut they truly are, and they get a few drinks in them and act as if they are god's definition of beauty and try and play that role....

yah that's true, yet the talented part takes place in trying hold a conversation after "my name is Shelly, hi?" pause........... "errrrm where are you from?" FAIL!

Do you find it difficult taking relationship advice from a guy wearing painted nails, platform shoes and a top hat?

lol, I watch the show for the lulz

me and mystery have two totally diff dimensions of game, not that I don't pick up on some of his tips, but most of what I see him do, I do in a diff way/say diff.

I was always kind of aloof and didn't pay attention to anyone and it seemed to work. Of course, I was making a lot more money back then, may have had something to do with it. I also seemed to meet more and hotter wominz the shittier I was dressed. If I got dragged out and I was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers I always got approached.

I took a girl home one time, and I had a weeks worth of beard growth and my work clothes on (Iam a mechanic) with my old greasey tennis shoes...just goes to show you that most generally she picks you, not the other way around...

LOL@the massive sausage fest.

If you fish in a pond inhabited by abundant common fish even low quality bait will get a bite.

Think on that gentlemen.

If a woman will respond to ANY MAN putting them down, then why would that man want her? :whatever:

Its all about how the game is played. Really, it all comes down to the same thing anyway, but its the how to get there that counts. Women for some reason can't be blunt so we have to come up with all kinds of ways to talk to women. Us guys are still the cavemen, wanting to drag em home by the hair(lol)

women do some weird things too, they just try and do for attention.. For example, I remember a decent looking chick came up right next to me to order a drink, when there is an empty bar. (And I mean close, invade your space deal, and the bar was literally empty). I just never realize it until its too late and the opportunity is gone. :(

Top Bottom