Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you are out at night talking to girls... does this work?

I don't treat them like crap (neg) --- UNLESS they're a 10 and have an attitude. Then I shoot them down real fast.

Mystery Method talks about all of this - for you retards who've been on this planet for decades and still suck at talking to beautiful women.

r

I find now it depends on age. The 25 year old hotties behave quite differently than the 33 year old hotties. Older = easier to get into bed and less hassle plus usually better sex.

I find now it depends on age. The 25 year old hotties behave quite differently than the 33 year old hotties. Older = easier to get into bed and less hassle plus usually better sex.

That's because the 30+ y/o soccer mom's have far less men fighitng for their attention. Many haven't been hit on in years!

Walmart is a great place to get laid - if u have low standards. :)

r

Your modesty is obviously attractive too

I tend to rely on my looks. Not many girls refuse a good-looking guy being friendly to them, its what they're at the club for.

I reckon all this 'neg' stuff is a mindfking tool for guys who aren't particularly fortunate in that department. But hey, if it works it works.

So when I was in a relationship, I never gave a shit about whatever conversation a girl would strike up when at a bar/club... this seemed to yield a result of constant success (although unwanted and unaccepted)
I realize this is a stereotypically successful approach, but in the real world, do any of you guys truly ignore and degrade women in your first conversation with them and actually get results? Women... wtf is wrong with you?

Ever seen "Tao of steve"

Check that movie out

I was always kind of aloof and didn't pay attention to anyone and it seemed to work. Of course, I was making a lot more money back then, may have had something to do with it. I also seemed to meet more and hotter wominz the shittier I was dressed. If I got dragged out and I was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers I always got approached.

What works--and not sounding like a dick, but looks obviously help....if a girl is smoking hot, it's amazing what just going up to her and not being a fuckin cheeseball and just being yourself can get you....don't try and be the playa of all playas and do some mind game, or with some cheesedick line....amazing how far, "hi, my name is .... I just wanted to come over and say hello!" will get you...especially if she is with all her friends

My biggest pet peeve is when the nasty bitches are out, and it's dark so you can't see what an ugly smut they truly are, and they get a few drinks in them and act as if they are god's definition of beauty and try and play that role....

Top Bottom