Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you masturbate...

Puddles

how do you touch yourself?

ie. If your a woman, do you use one hand to spread your lips apart while your other hand's fingers are gently teasing your clit, sliding down your inner labia massaging them, squeezing them, then sliding into your pussy? Then moving one hand to your breasts nipples, squeezing and tugging on them one at a time...

You get the idea.

What do you do to give yourself pleasure?

MrsPuddlesFL said:

ie. If your a woman, do you use one hand to spread your lips apart while your other hand's fingers are gently teasing your clit, sliding down your inner labia massaging them, squeezing them, then sliding into your pussy? Then moving one hand to your breasts nipples, squeezing and tugging on them one at a time...

You get the idea.

Could you elaborate a little further.

:p

kronkette said:
...licking the pussy juices off my fingers and fingering my ass at the same time...usually i will have a hand playing with my tits as well...

Ok, I'm sprung and tell Kronk it's not cheating if I just watch ya do it :D

DrG

there are times when i kinda do what you described above when i am by myself...other times...i get into it a bit more...licking the pussy juices off my fingers and fingering my ass at the same time...usually i will have a hand playing with my tits as well...and dont forget the toys.......

i REALLY need to read these boards more! :p :p :p :p :p

kronkette said:
i would say that it depends on what i am doing at the time and if i am alone or not.....

there are times when i kinda do what you described above when i am by myself...other times...i get into it a bit more...licking the pussy juices off my fingers and fingering my ass at the same time...usually i will have a hand playing with my tits as well...and dont forget the toys.......
I THINK I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS!!!

i usually use my vibrator with my left hand, and softly rub my clit with the right..

If i dont use the vib, i finger myself with the left and rub with the right...

:p every single morning

MrsPuddlesFL said:

You get the idea.

thank u for this post ... u just made my night

kronkette said:
and dont forget the toys.......

Toys! When I'm pleasuring myself, I'll usually just start out with my fingers, but that's just foreplay...to really get off, I gotta get a toy or two. Damn I wish I had more hands! I don't masturbate alone as much as I used to...I'd rather have some help. :p

Top Bottom