Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when women you dont know look at you with " I want to fuck you" eyes

Dr Sketch, don't take it personally bro... I wuv you (in a homo way because afterall, I am a happily married woman. Even if my marriage was miserable it would STILL be a homo way as hello - I don't cheat.)

I just took a second to point out how much different the sex's perceptions were about the identical event.

Yes, I do know what "come fuck me" or "I want to swallow you whole then kick your sorry ass out of my bed as soon as I am done" look is... But trust me when I tell you that women are evil creatures and just because she gives a man "that look" that doesn't mean she means it.

... and then there are those times that she just needs to get that eyelash from underneath her contact lense!

Dr Sketch, don't take it personally bro... I wuv you (in a homo way because afterall, I am a happily married woman. Even if my marriage was miserable it would STILL be a homo way as hello - I don't cheat.)

I just took a second to point out how much different the sex's perceptions were about the identical event.

Yes, I do know what "come fuck me" or "I want to swallow you whole then kick your sorry ass out of my bed as soon as I am done" look is... But trust me when I tell you that women are evil creatures and just because she gives a man "that look" that doesn't mean she means it.

... and then there are those times that she just needs to get that eyelash from underneath her contact lense!

That might be your shortest post ever. I just may read it!

Happend to me lastnight at the gym. Noticed two girls looking over at me while I was running. 5 minutes later they both get on the machine next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see them turning there heads just staring me down and one of them was licking her lips. I still gotz it!!! It's so nice being young, hot, and to have a great body. :D

Top Bottom