x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

When shaving and tanning......

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about When shaving and tanning...... within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: After tanning I'll head home to shower and shave. Sometimes when I "trim around the tree", I'll get some little bumps. I'm assuming they're just razor burn, so my question is what type of shaving lotion do you use, and what type of after shower lotion do you use?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

When shaving and tanning......

After tanning I'll head home to shower and shave. Sometimes when I "trim around the tree", I'll get some little bumps. I'm assuming they're just razor burn, so my question is what type of shaving lotion do you use, and what type of after shower lotion do you use?

Re: When shaving and tanning......

Quote Quote posted by FireFire1
    After tanning I'll head home to shower and shave. Sometimes when I "trim around the tree", I'll get some little bumps. I'm assuming they're just razor burn, so my question is what type of shaving lotion do you use, and what type of after shower lotion do you use?
    You need to make sure that the area is wet, moist, lubed, whatever you want to call it. You either need some of shaving cream OR use the steam room to get the area properly wet. Use a really good Mac3 type razor and use short, easy strokes. Be careful not to go against the grain [the way the hair naturally grows]. I wouldn't use any sort of after shave or after shower lotion; they usually contain alcohol and it will BURN or STING like crazy!

use this stuff called "coochie cream" It has ginseng and tea tree oil in it, can also be used as conditioner. Or hell, just use conditioner. MUCH better than shaving cream and soap IMO

Good Bro

sounds good, I'll give that a try....fire