Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you first masturbate?

How old were you when you first began to masturbate?

• < 10

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • 13-14

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • 15-17

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • >18

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there are two others here who have been doing it basically all of their lives. I am the third. I discovered masturbation at around 6, like when I actually realized what it took to make an orgasm. I thought I had discovered something that no one else knew about hahah. Finally at about age 10 I embarassly asked my mom about it and she gave it the name masturbation. I remember being so relieved that it had a name and that I was therefore normal! :rainbow: It's grrrrreat :theshadow

rocky_road said:
I'm glad there are two others here who have been doing it basically all of their lives. I am the third. I discovered masturbation at around 6, like when I actually realized what it took to make an orgasm. I thought I had discovered something that no one else knew about hahah. Finally at about age 10 I embarassly asked my mom about it and she gave it the name masturbation. I remember being so relieved that it had a name and that I was therefore normal! :rainbow: It's grrrrreat :theshadow
slut

Started around 12. Didn't squirt 'til around 14ish.
However, since as early as I could remember I couldn't keep my hands off it. And since grade 1 or so I had an inordinate ability to talk little girls into showing me theirs while I showed them mine, LOL.

was kinda like climbing the rope in gym class. whoah wtf was dat. then I was hooked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom