Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you first masturbate?

How old were you when you first began to masturbate?

• < 10

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • 13-14

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • 15-17

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • >18

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly like 10 or 11. Was home alone and flicking through some channels... saw me some titties.. so I did it.

musclemom said:
God I was a late bloomer ... I was actually sexually active BEFORE I ever masturbated (truth).

That doesn't surprise me. I don't understand why it isn't encouraged with women and young girls. Maybe its a generation thing. I hope to be different than my mother. She didn't tell me anything.

I was the opposite, I was under 10 when I figured it out.

a little younger than 10 I think

Whiskey

I was 10 when I found out that the cup attachment on the wahl massager we had could be used for something other than relaxing leg cramps. I used to get horrible leg cramps when I was 6-8 yrs old and the doctor had my parents grab one of these to help relax my calf and thigh. matter of fact, I still have the thing

About 7 or 8.

so was my gf. she´d then started to have distinct fantasies about use some tools.

I found out about masturbation humping my mattrass lol. then humping my hands against the mattrass, then just found out it was more energy efficient to move the hands instead of the body.

to tell the truth..i was a hell late bloomer than everyone who posted.. fuckin innocent then.. haha.. lost the big V when i was around 17 to my current gf.. never mastubated till one fateful day.. i came back from the US for 3 weeks without getting any from my gf so u can imagine the load.. i was in the bath and i thought oh what the hell.. i shot 6-7 feet across my bath room.. i was dumbfounded as to the pleasure i felt from it and the existance of it.. haha!! quite a dork i was.. and ever since then.. it's a daily dosage..

I am going to guess that most of the girls experiences has something to do with running water in the bathtub.. LOL

i was fuckin @ 9(not much to do where Igrew up so us neighborhood kids took to fuckin each other blue lagoon style)
pretty sure ijerked off from birth roughly
my mom told me I came out of the womb and hand one hand holdin my dick and i wouldnt let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom