Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did your peener first spurt and stop growing?

ceasar989 said:
Were ya'll hung from the get-go, or were you racin longside the horses into your late teens early twenties? Im 18 and im hopin for more....and I KNOW you guys kept track of that shit too, so dont lie.

Still waiting.. :worried:

Gymgurl said:
Explain pumping please..
Put penis is plastic cylinder, pump up pressure with a hand or electric pump for a set number of minutes and between 5-15hg pressure.
In theory, it causes enlargement by stretching the Tunica Albuginea and enlarging the Corpora Cavernosa.
Has been shown to work. Problem: size returns to normal if one quits all together.

Yeah it works and there are actually a few forums dedicated to it. I started at 6x4.5 and Im a little over 7x5 now. I will post some pics for the ladies when I reach my 8x6 goal.

K for pumping mang......it is nice and no lady would complain while pumped! sensitivity is high too- alot of women are pumping these days also- will find some pics for y'all!

I'm 20 and I think I've grown in the past year or so. I like what I'm packin now! - I think it's an overall great size now :p.

Top Bottom